All tours have a two-hour minimum.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York guide
Museum admission needs to be added for each person. This is added during your booking. We will get your tickets ahead of time for you.
- Valuing tropical forests: methodology and case study of Madagascar.
- Navigation menu;
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art Guide!
- Working Class Community: Some General Notions Raised by a Series of Studies in Northern England?
So you can skip the lines! Learn More. So the tour is arranged just for you and yours. We recommend using our online booking tool for up-to-date availability.
Select your tour experience and set your preferred date and time. Our booking system will help you select the right guide from our team of art historians based on the guides' availability. Tell us a bit about your interests and private group.
- Bulletin Boards and 3-D Showcases That Capture Them with Pizzazz.
- Screen Jesus: Portrayals of Christ in Television and Film?
- Canon EOS Rebel XS 1000D For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer Tech)).
- Basics of CMOS Cell Design (Professional Engineering);
- Let Freedom Ring: Winning the War of Liberty over Liberalism!
- Everything you must see at the Metropolitan Museum of Art | Metro US.
- Politics of Urbanism: Seeing Like a City.
- Make the Most of the Met.
- An art insider's guide to The Met.
- Collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
We'll customize your tour from there. Your confirmation will show where the guide will meet you at the museum. This will be added during your booking.
We'll get your tickets ahead of time for you. Prefer a personalized booking experience? Real Art Historians, not scripted actors ART SMART's art guides are primarily graduate-level professional art historians from top universities who have their fingers on the pulse of the art world.
Meet Our Guides. Toggle navigation. Wondering how we're different? Museum Details Sunday—Thursday a. Book Yours Now Your Tour.
Select Start Time to see availability. Steps away from this paradise of early painting is the large secret underground cafeteria my wife and I always use.https://lendysgcrinas.tk
The Metropolitan Museum of Art Guide, Book by Thomas P. Campbell (Paperback) | viltirenduckvil.tk
Without waiting in lines and getting hypoglycemic-crabby, you can choose from a wide variety of foods, be served in no time, take any of over tables, and eat — or nap — in peace. The enormous galleries of Africa, Oceania, and the Americas are often sparsely populated. Make sure to see the huge carved wooden figures from Vanuatu.
Then gawk at the so-called power object boli from Mali, a bull made of wood and sacrificial materials including animal blood. A roomy yet intimate gallery holds Chinese Buddha and bodhisattva figures. Subscribe Now! Already a subscriber?
Log in or link your magazine subscription. Account Profile. Sign Out. Photo: Rebecca Schear.
Related The Metropolitan Museum of Art Guide
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved